On Sunday, October 22, 2023, Kave Rock Alpaca Farm is hosting an Apple Pie Contest! Join the fun with LIVE MUSIC and APPLE PIE!
Sunday, October 22, 2023
12pm – 3pm
Kave Rock Alpaca Farm
142 Reservoir Avenue
Want to enter the contest? Fill out our entry form.
- This contest is limited to the first 20 pies submitted.
- One submission per person
- Pies should be baked in an 8”or 9” pie plate.
- All pies will be submitted unsliced.
- All pies must be submitted by 12:00 pm on 10/22/23
- Judging begins at 12:30
- Recipe ingredients should be available if requested by judges
- Pie crusts should be homemade
- Once your entry form is completed your pie will be given a number. Do not put your name on your pie.
- Entry forms and fee must be received by 10/14.
- Creativity is encouraged and other fruits will be allowed, however, each pie must contain at least ONE cup of apples.
- Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
20% General Appearance
40% Flavor & consistency
- If you have further contest questions, please email: email@example.com
- There is no charge for spectators.
- Dogs are NOT allowed as they frighten alpacas.
- Bring a chair as seating is limited.
- A food truck and pie by the slice will be available to purchase
- A panel of judges will be tasting submitted pies.
- Children’s activities available.
- Apple trivia fun during judging.
- Parking will be in the field adjacent to the farm.
- Alpaca products will be available to purchase on that day.
- It will be FUN!!